Sign-up for free exclusive content & news
(about once a month) including, e.g.,
- current writing projects, muses, and short sketches
- book background trivia and deleted scenes
- reader Q&A and feedback
- information about book groups (local and online)
- author appearances and special events
- news on upcoming books (including an in-progress sequel to
Covered With Snow, featuring Professor Cece Paine)
- reviews of other gospel-themed/inspired books
- access to Covered With Snow audio version excerpts
- previews of cover designs (& a chance to vote on them)
Art’s writing career burst forth at age eight when he won a creative essay contest at his local public library. Not long after that, he learned about paying bills.
Leaving the famous leafy Boston suburb he’d always called home, he earned his BA in geology at a bucolic, erudite college not too far away where he met and hung out with guys talented enough to actually climb the big mountains that still intrigue him.
After that, he embarked on a career telling CEOs what to do. Over several illustrious decades—maxing out on frequent flier miles, but never quite mastering jet lag—he penned countless corporate treatises, each of which seemed weighty and potent at the time. Mercifully, that part of Art’s literary oeuvre remains cordoned behind non-disclosure agreements.
Art has published in places as diverse and obscure as Computer Reseller News and Ultrarunning Magazine.
Shortly after 9-11, without ever really intending to, he became a Christian.
Art and his wife of 30+ years remain planted near Boston where they walk their dogs alongside an expanding flock of grandchildren.
Covered With Snow is his first novel.